Magic: The Gathering - Commander League Online
Buy This Product
Commander League Online
When: Friday 7:00pm
Entry: $5.00 per player for tournament and free for casual play
Participation: 1 Entry Pack
Prize: 1 Pack for each player you knock out.
Pods of 3-5 Players
∙ Pods start at 7:30
∙ No round time.
Where to play?
The tournaments will be held using Untap.in as the platform. https://untap.in/
How long do I have to play?
Because these are commander pods, there will be no set time on gameplay.
What happens to my packs?
Your participation packs will be added to your Pack Bank for you to claim later. Your prize packs will also be added to your Bank.
The store is open from 11am – 2pm to claim prizes.
How do I make Judge Calls?
In discord, you can @judge for assistance. There is a chat room for this as well. The people with the Judge role will be notified and enter your table room to speak to both of you. There wont always be a judge readily available, so if you can solve the problem on your own, please try. Have patience with each other please!
How do I pay?
PayPal – Sales@TheSideDeck.com or via our website
https://www.thesidedeck.com/ under the event registration tab
Process of Joining the Online League:
1. Join Discord – https://discord.thesidedeck.com
2. Post in MTG Leagues – tournament-chat that you’d like to join and to verify there is still room.
3. Purchase entry on the website, or PayPal
4. Watch Discord for a post in tournament-pairings
5. Look for your NAME and TABLE, then join the appropriate voice chat. (If you are at Table 1, you join table-1.
6. This is essential: talk to your opponent. Be clear as to what you are doing. This is to help you with future game play.
7. Play your match. (Record your match if you would like. Share it with others, promote the community.)
8. Report your match in the tournament-reporting room
This is your social contract:
These tournaments are going to be ran as closely as possible to tournaments at the store. We want to give you all the ability to test decks, be competitive, and earn prizes, but PLEASE do not be the reason we have to stop. We want this to be fun, and maybe even something we continue after the dust settles and things are back to normal. Remember Wheaton’s Law. Don’t know it? Google it. Expect mis-clicks to happen. If the mistake is recognized relatively quickly, then allow them to take it back. Taking advantage of this is cheating. If people are found to be rule-sharking or taking advantage of leniency, we will disallow your participation in future events.
Have fun. And Please give feedback.
- Game: MTG